Updates & Events
Updates and Events
- November 14th: 2nd Marking Period Begins
- November 19th: High School Fair at Lyons Community School
- November 22nd: Kurt Hahn Open House at the Tilden Campus
- November 24th: Thanksgiving Day: School Closed
- November 25th: School Closed
- December 2nd: College March
- December 26th-January 2nd: Winter Recess, School Closed
- January 16th: Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day, School Closed
- January 23rd: End of Semester 1
- January 24th: ELA Regents
- January 24th-January 27th: PBAT Week
- January 31st: 3rd Marking Period Begins
Student Led Conferences
This year, SLCs will take place on November 17th and November 18th. Your CREW teacher will be reaching out to your parent to make an appointment.
- During SLCs, students will prepare a presentation of how they are adapting to online learning, set goals for the remainder of the 1st marking period and the 2nd marking period.
- Student will also prepare to discuss their Habits of Work and the 5 Commitments.
Upcoming Open Houses
Please join us for our in-person Open House where every seat is a front-row seat and every family is greeted cheerfully. Learn about Kurt Hahn culture, our program and what makes our high school unique through an interactive presentation given by our school leaders, staff and students. Consider Kurt Hahn as you complete your high school application in MySchools. Please see the flier and school calendar on our home page for more details.
We look forward to meeting you!
We are always happy to hear from prospective families and answer any questions. Feel free to contact us by phone or email.
The 2nd Semester - 1st marking period closes on March 31st, 2022.
The 2nd Semester - 2nd marking period closes on June 14th, 2022.
Past Events: Highlights
Spring 2020 Symposium on Racial Justice. See our feature on the NYC Outward Bound Schools website.